Lathe Accident Injury Attorney | Machine Tool Defect Lawsuits
Vertical and Metal lathe machines tools are one of the most dangerous industrial instruments, resulting in hundreds of serious injuries, amputations and workplace deaths each year in the United States. There can be numerous causes of industrial machinery workplace accidents including, (1) Defective manufacturing of the metal lathe machine (2) Failure to properly inspect the machine (3) Failure to properly maintain and repair the machine (4) User error (5) Failure to provide proper instructions as to the safe use of the industrial machine (6) Violation of workplace environmental safety standards set by OSHA (7) Failure to prove employees with proper safety clothing and devises including safety glasses and leather gloves.
Recovery for Injuries. If you have suffered serious workplace injuries resulting from a metal lathe or turret lathe machine accident contact the workplace injury attorney at the Downtown LA law Firm. Our expert legal team have the knowledge, experience, and resources to take on the largest companies in the nation and help you receive the monetary recover you are entitled too.
Common Injuries caused by Industrial Lathe Machine Accidents. Some of the most common injuries resulting from lathe accidents are as follows:
- Arm and hand amputations – Including severed fingers and thumbs
- Arm and hand crush injuries
- Clothes caught in lathe machine
- Struck by flying objects from the metal lathe machine
- Deep cuts and lacerations
- Traumatic Brain injury
- Electrocution by defective lathe machines
- Spinal Cord Injury and Nerve Damage from lathe machines
- Traumatic eye injury – resulting in partial or complete blindness
- Death from injuries suffered as a result of lathe accident
Defective Product Lawsuit for Vertical, Metal and Turret Lathe Injuries:
Defective Lathe machine tools can cause serious injuries
There are several causes of action which can be proven in an product liability lawsuit. Generally, A defective product attorney can prove existence of a defective workplace machine by showing the existence of one of four defects. (1) Defect in the intended design (2) Defect in the manufacturing process of the industrial machinery; usually showing that the final completed product was different and as a result more dangerous than the intended original design. (3) Failure to install safety mechanisms on the industrial tool. (4) Failure to properly warn of the known danger associated with the proper use of the industrial machinery.
Compensation for You Injuries. If You have suffered injuries resulting from lathe accident you are entitled to recovery for all your damages including:
- Current and future medical costs
- Future rehabilitation costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Trauma including – depression, post traumatic stress, and anxiety disorders
- Loss of earning and future earning capacity as a result of disability
Contact our Personal Injury Law Firm if you or a loved one have experience serious workplace injuries. Our law Firm can help you get the recovery you deserve.