Britax Boulevard 70 Vs. Britax Advocate 70
Britax Boulevard vs. Advocate
“What is the difference between the Britax Boulevard 70 and the Britax Advocate 70?”
Car seat research can be confusing! No worries, I’m here to help! Are you trying to figure out the difference between the Britax Boulevard 70 CS and the Britax Advocate 70 CS?
Here are some facts about the the similarities and differences between the Boulevard and Advocate to aid you in making the best car seat decision for your precious cargo:
- The Britax Advocate CS is like the Rolls Royce of the Britax line of car seats! It has all the bells and whistles of the Britax Boulevard. plus an additional feature – energy-management side cushions, which the Boulevard does not have.
- The Advocate has side pillows which absorb crash forces in case of a side impact collision which are not present on the Britax Boulevard.
Click here to check out daily 20%-60% discounts on Amazon for these car seats for today:
Sales are subject to change daily!
- The side pillows protect passengers who are sitting next to
the Advocate as well as the passenger who is riding in the Advocate.
- The side impact cushions on the Advocate do take up additional width, so be sure that you have the room available for a wide car seat if you want this car seat.
- The Advocate and Boulevard car seats have the same shell, so you will have the same amount of front-to-back room with either one of these seats.
- Car seat technicians do not recommend the CS — Click and Safe — feature which comes with the Advocate. (There is a Boulevard version with the CS feature and another one without it.) They say that it gives you a false sense of security that the harness is properly tightened. I have a photo and video explanation of the CS feature here: Britax Boulevard 70 vs. Britax Boulevard 70 CS
- The Britax Advocate 70 CS is pricier than the Britax Boulevard 70 CS. After researching many websites and stores, I have found the best price for these car seats on Amazon.com .
Britax Advocate vs. Boulevard