Clinicians & Assessors – Part-time
Advocate Program, Inc. is looking for qualified clinicians to provide therapeutic services to individuals referred from the criminal justice system and civil family court system. Primary services include domestic violence, mental health and substance abuse assessments, substance abuse counseling, and individual mental health counseling. Clinicians will be responsible for conducting assessments, facilitating individual, family, and/or group counseling sessions. Selected candidates will be responsible for creating individualized treatment plans and submitting required reports to the referral source within a timely manner. Applicants with experience working with offenders strongly desired.
- Master’s in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or Mental health counseling.
- Licensed or license eligible in the State of Florida
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Familiarity with issues concerning addiction, recovery, relapse prevention, co-occurring disorder, family dynamics and domestic violence.
Domestic Violence Victim Advocate - Part-time (Grant funded)
Advocate Program, Inc. has an opening for a part-time victim advocate position.
Primary job duties include working with victims of domestic violence to provide safety planning, referral to needed services, and advocacy. The selected individual will work closely with the court system and serve as a liaison between the victim and the criminal justice system.
- Bachelor’ degree in social work, psychology or related human services field.
- Minimum of two years working with victims of domestic violence.
- Knowledge of community resources preferred.
- Strong commitment to the prevention of domestic violence.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to function in a fast paced team environment.
Candidate must be bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Creole).
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should send their resume with a cover page noting the position the applicant is applying for and their salary requirements. Resumes may be sent via fax at 305-704-0199 or to Marcia Hasbani, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. (305) 704-0117
EEO, Background Check, & Drug Free Workplace