Illinois and Wisconsin Birth Injury Attorneys Can Bring Justice for Your Heartbreak
Our focus is on you and your baby
Having a baby is an exciting and amazing experience. It's every parent’s hope for a healthy baby. A birth trauma or birth injury refers to a number of injuries that can occur before, during or immediately after a baby's birth. Our legal professionals at Jeffrey M. Goldberg Law Offices realize that the results of birth trauma injuries are devastating to families, both emotionally and financially. These injuries may affect the mother, the baby or both.
In some cases, birth injuries may occur as the result of medical negligence. If so, you are entitled to compensation. No amount of money can change the past, but it can help you get back on your feet in the future. The state and federal legal system and our law firm work together to protect the youngest victims and their families. Insurers and medical companies employ attorneys to fight your case, and so should you.
We have the resources to fight for your legal rights regarding birth injuries or a birth trauma accident
The Milwaukee and Chicago birth injury lawyers at Jeffrey M. Goldberg Law Offices understand both the medical and human aspects of birth-related injury cases. Birth complications are one of the leading causes of infant death and disability. Our birth injury attorneys have a passion for this work, compassion for our clients, and extensive experience and success with these cases. We also have extensive resources, including a network of onsite medical professionals, trained medical staff and a complete medical library.
Did you suffer from complications during pregnancy, labor or delivery?
Pregnancy complications and birth injury claims that our attorneys handle include the following:
- Cerebral palsy. Cerebral palsy is sometimes the result of medical negligence.
- C-section mistakes. Sometimes C-sections are necessary, but C-section mistakes can occur during
the surgical procedure because of physician error.
- Erb's palsy. Erb's palsy. a brachial plexus injury can be a lifelong disability.
- Preeclampsia. Preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome are serious and must be diagnosed by a physician.
- Uterine ruptures. Uterine ruptures are life-threatening and require immediate treatment.
- Hypoxia: Hypoxia. or lack of oxygen must be diagnosed and treated immediately.
- Fetal distress. Fetal distress can refer to several non-reassuring signs during pregnancy and delivery.
- Bone fractures. Bone fractures need to be understood, treated and monitored.
- Wrongful birth of infant. Wrongful birth of a fetus or baby can be claimed if parents do not have adequate knowledge to make an informed decision.
- Wrongful death of infant. Wrongful death of a fetus or baby could be caused by medical negligence.
- Wrongful death of mother. Wrongful death of a mother could be caused by negligence or medical malpractice.
We represent the families of parents and babies who suffered medical negligence in Illinois, Wisconsin, or elsewhere in the country. You may not know if birth complications were caused by negligence. Medical professionals or hospitals are not likely to admit that they made a mistake. It takes trained medical professionals to review the evidence and make a determination.
Let our legal and medical staff seek justice for birth injuries
If you or your child suffered from preventable birth injuries, call Jeffrey M. Goldberg Law Offices for a free consultation to review the merits of your case with our knowledgeable staff. To schedule your first appointment, call us at 312.236.4146 or contact us online . Daytime, evening and weekend appointments are available. Offsite visits also can be arranged for your convenience. Our law office works on a contingency basis and does not collect fees unless we win your lawsuit.