Business Law Attorneys Serving Rochester and Upstate New York
Individualized service backed by decades of experience is the hallmark of Trevett Cristo Salzer & Andolina P.C. Originally established in Rochester in 1926, our firm has become recognized as one of the superior law firms serving businesses and commercial interests in upstate and Western New York.
Acknowledged Leaders in Trials, Proceedings and Litigation
Among judges, legal professionals and business owners in upstate New York, our business litigation attorneys have established a reputation for integrity and effective representation at a competitive fee. We are proud of the recognition our firm has earned in courtrooms throughout the state. We prepare every case using thorough investigation, the testimony of the leading professionals in their fields, and the decades of knowledge and skill of our lawyers, paralegals and professional staff. Our record of successful trial verdicts and outcomes speaks of our dedication to meeting our clients' needs, from initial investigation to the final resolution.
The value we provide our commercial clients lies in the experience and quality of our attorneys and legal professionals. Our lawyers have established a reputation for integrity and a proven record of effective legal counsel and representation in the following areas of law:
- Business transactions : including business formation, contract law and commercial real estate transactions
- Business and farm bankruptcy and restructuring : We have experience in helping businesses and farm operations, of all sizes and corporate structures, protect themselves through the U.S. Bankruptcy
- Business dispute resolution and litigation : When necessary, we provide exceptional mediation, arbitration and litigation services focused on helping our clients protect their financial interests in dispute resolution matters or at trial.
- Insurance defense : We have represented many of the largest national and regional insurance carriers involved in personal injury, professional malpractice and insurance coverage claims in upstate and Western New York.
- Professional liability defense : We represent licensed professionals facing administrative disciplinary actions or litigation.
- Municipal law: We provide legal counsel and representation for municipalities in areas such as eminent domain, land development and article 78 proceedings.
- Public sector union representation : We represent public sector unions in litigation and negotiation matters throughout upstate and Western New York.
- Commercial Real Estate: We represent real estate developers in all aspects of real estate development, including acquisition, sales, commercial financing, leasing and planned unit development projects.
Learn more about our professional experience and credentials at our Attorneys page.
From offices in Rochester, we represent clients throughout upstate and Western New York. Contact our office at 585-851-8952 to schedule a consultation with an experienced Rochester business transactions attorney.
Under New York's Code of Professional Responsibility, portions of this website contain attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each representation.